Dr. Ram Chavali, MD is a diagnostic radiology specialist in Lancaster, PA. Dr. Chavali completed a residency at Brigham and Women's Hospital. He currently practices at Lancaster General Hospital and is affiliated with Brigham And Women's Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Chavali is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Lancaster General Hospital555 N Duke St, Lancaster, PA 17602 Existing Patients: (717) 544-4900
- Brigham and Women's Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Yale New Haven Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Yale New Haven Hospital, Internship Hospital
- Chicago Med School University Of Health Sciences, Medical School — 1990
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Chavali?
Had an angiogram completed in order to treat a malformation in my brain. The procedure was successful in getting rid of pulsatile tinnitus I had been experiencing for nearly a year and helping lower my risk of stroke and seizure. Explained everything I needed to know very well and was cordial. Thank you so much.
- Brigham And Women's Hospital