Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Ram Kairam, MD
Dr. Ram Kairam, MD is
- Columbia Presbyterian Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1982
- Columbia Presbyterian Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1979
- Harlem Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1977
- King George Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1971
- King George Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1971
- Andhra Medical College, Ntr University Of Health Sciences, Medical School — 1970
- Wgb College, Undergraduate School — 1964
- Affinity Insurance Services
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
French, Hindi, Spanish
Compare with other Pediatric Neurology Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kairam?
Dr. Kairam has been seeing our child since one year. Highly experienced physician. He has promptly diagnosed my child at a very young age unlike many neurologists who would not even consider evaluating him. This has helped us a long way in obtaining timely services. His thorough explanation about autism condition has been helping me clearly understand the challenges and also equip myself with the knowledge and resources to help my child in all possible ways. He spends more than the allocated time to help patients and never rushes during a visit. Fierce advocate for your child. We rarely come across a physician who emphasizes on parent education than medication. His regular parent support group meetings are very informative. Dr. Kairam has been a true blessing for my family and me. Above all, a great human being.
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Ram Kairam, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Kairam's profile.
Dr. Kairam in specializes in Pediatric Neurology. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Kairam frequently treats the following conditions: Migraine. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Kairam's office is located at 3332 Broadway New York, NY 10031. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Kairam is able to speak French, Hindi and Spanish. View profile to see all.
Dr. Kairam provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Ram Kairam, MD is affiliated with BronxCare Health System— Fulton Campus and NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center.
Yes, Dr. Ram Kairam, MD holds board certification in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, Neurology with Special Qualification in Child Neurology and Pediatric Neurology.
Dr. Ram Kairam, MD has a star rating of 4.3/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
- BronxCare Health System— Fulton Campus
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center
Jay E. Selman, MS, MD / Selman Neurology, PLLC
Developmental neurology Associates PC3332 Broadway, New York, NY 10031 (212) 694-2000