Call (660) 259-2216 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Ram Chandra, DO is a family medicine specialist in Lexington, MO. Dr. Chandra completed a residency at Chicago College Of Osteopathic Medicine At Midwestern Univer. He currently practices at Lexington Medical Clinic and is affiliated with Lafayette Regional Health Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Chicago College Of Osteopathic Med, Fellowship Hospital
- Chicago College Of Osteopathic Medicine At Midwestern Univer, Residency Hospital
- Chicago Osteopathic Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- University of Health Sciences/College of Osteopathic Medicine, Medical School
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Comp Choice
- Compassionate Care Network (CCN)
- Coventry Health Care
- Family Health Partners
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Freedom Health
- HCA Midwest Comp Care
- Health Exchange
- Healthcare USA
- Missouri Care
- Molina Healthcare
- MVP Health Care
- New Directions Behavioral Health
- Preferred Health Professionals
- Preferred Healthcare
- Preferred Mental Health Management, LLC
- Premier Group Insurance
- Private HealthCare Systems
- RockPort Health Care
- Value Options
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Lexington Medical Clinic
Lexington Medical Clinic1026 Main St, Lexington, MO 64067 Existing Patients: (660) 259-2216
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Chandra?
All of my questions and concerns were dealt with in a courteous and professional manner.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Chandra has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Ram Chandra, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Chandra's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Chandra accepts your insurance.
Dr. Chandra frequently treats Acute Upper Respiratory Infection, Obesity, and Anxiety.
Dr. Chandra's office is located at 1026 Main St, Lexington, MO 64067. Find other locations and directions.
- Lafayette Regional Health Center