Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Augostini accepts your insurance.
Dr. Ralph Augostini, MD is a cardiology specialist in Columbus, OH. Dr. Augostini completed a residency at University of Michigan Hospitals. He currently practices at Osu Internal Medicine LLC and is affiliated with James Cancer Hospital and Solove Research Institute. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Augostini is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Fellowship Hospital — 1996
- University of Michigan Hospitals, Residency Hospital — 1993
- University of Michigan Hospitals, Internship Hospital — 1991
- New York State U, School of Medicine - Buffalo, Medical School — 1990
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Osu Internal Medicine LLC473 W 12th Ave Ste 200, Columbus, OH 43210 Existing Patients: (614) 293-4967
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Augostini?
Awesome doctor in many ways!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Augostini frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, Cardiac Implantable Device Procedures, and Adult Congenital Heart Conditions.
Dr. Augostini's office is located at 473 W 12th Ave Ste 200, Columbus, OH 43210. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Augostini has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- James Cancer Hospital and Solove Research Institute
- Licking Memorial Hospital
- Mount Carmel East
- Ohio State University Hospital