Call (516) 240-9872 to make an appointment as a new patient, or (516) 663-2051 for existing patients or other inquiries. Click here for more information.
Dr. Ralph Della Ratta, MD
New Patient(516) 461-5489
Dr. Ralph Della Ratta, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Mineola, NY. Dr. Della Ratta completed a residency at Stony Brook University Hospital S U N Y Health Sciences Center. He currently practices at NYU Langone Internal Medicine - Mineola and is affiliated with NYU Langone Hospital—Long Island. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Della Ratta is board certified in Internal Medicine.
NYU Langone Internal Medicine - Mineola
NYU Langone Internal Medicine - Mineola222 Station Plz N Ste 310, Mineola, NY 11501 Call
- Michigan State University, Fellowship Hospital — 1990
- Stony Brook University Hospital S U N Y Health Sciences Center, Residency Hospital — 1989
- SUNY Stony Brook-U Hosp/Vam, Residency Hospital — 1988
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Della Ratta?
I have been using Dr Della Ratta for more than 20 years. I don't live in Nassau co anymore but still use him. I haven't found another doctor that I trust like I trust him
- NYU Langone Hospital—Long Island
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Della Ratta has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Ralph Della Ratta, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Della Ratta's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Della Ratta accepts your insurance.
Dr. Della Ratta frequently treats Overweight, Diabetic Polyneuropathy, and Polyneuropathy.
Dr. Della Ratta's office is located at 222 Station Plz N Ste 310, Mineola, NY 11501. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Della Ratta speaks French, Italian, and English. View profile to see all.