Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (215) 395-9680, and for other questions, call (215) 955-1200.
Dr. Ralph Marino, MD is a physical medicine & rehabilitation specialist in Philadelphia, PA. Dr. Marino completed a residency at Thos Jeff U Hosp. He currently practices at Jeff Rehab Medicine Associates and is affiliated with Thomas Jefferson University Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Marino is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Thos Jeff U Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1987
- Carilion Roanoke Memorial Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1983
- Roanoke Meml Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1983
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Devon Health
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Keystone Health Plan East
- Private HealthCare Systems
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Jeff Rehab Medicine Associates
Thomas Jefferson University25 S 9th St Fl 1, Philadelphia, PA 19107 Call
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Marino?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Ralph Marino, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Marino's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Marino accepts your insurance.
Dr. Marino frequently treats Myelopathy, EMG (Electromyography), and Cervical Spine Myelopathy.
Dr. Marino's office is located at 25 S 9th St Fl 1, Philadelphia, PA 19107. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Marino has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital