Dr. Ralph Galdieri, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Galdieri's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Ralph Galdieri, MD is a general surgery specialist in Eau Claire, WI. Dr. Galdieri completed a residency at Jersey City Med Center. He currently practices at Prevea Health and is affiliated with Ascension Saint Francis Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Galdieri is board certified in Thoracic Cardiovascular Surgery.
- Pediatric Cardiothoracic Surgery, Children Hospital Of New Jersey, Fellowship Hospital
- Jersey City Med Center, Residency Hospital
- Umdnj University Hospital, Residency Hospital
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Hshs Sacred Heart Hospital900 W Clairemont Ave, Eau Claire, WI 54701 Existing Patients: (715) 717-6600
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Galdieri?
I met Dr Galieri on an emergency basis when a Cardia Cath scan show that 80% of my left main vain to my heart (the widowmaker) was blocked. He and everyone on his staff did an outstanding job. He and staff members visited everyday and answered all my questions. By all account my surger was done well and I was up and out of Elmbrook in 6 days. Thank you!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Galdieri accepts your insurance.
Dr. Galdieri frequently treats Coronary Artery Bypass Graft (CABG) Surgery, Cardioverter-Defibrillator or Pacemaker Insertion, Removal or Repair, and Coronary Artery Disease (CAD).
Dr. Galdieri's office is located at 900 W Clairemont Ave, Eau Claire, WI 54701. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Galdieri has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Ascension Saint Francis Hospital
- Ascension SE Wisconsin Hospital - St. Joseph Campus
- HSHS Sacred Heart Hospital