Dr. Hauke has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Ralph Hauke, MD is a oncology specialist in Omaha, NE. Dr. Hauke completed a residency at U Nebr Coll Med. He currently practices at Nebraska Cancer Specialists-Physicians of Oncology Hematology West and is affiliated with Bellevue Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Hauke is board certified in Hospice Care and Palliative Medicine.
- The Nebraska Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2001
- U Nebr Coll Med, Residency Hospital — 1996
- U Nebr Coll Med, Internship Hospital — 1994
- Panama Hosps, Internship Hospital — 1992
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Nebraska Cancer Specialists-Physicians of Oncology Hematology West
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hauke?
Dr. Hauke has been awesome in dealing with my cancer..very clear about treatments..very patient with questions. I've been a patient for 3 years after being diagnosed with Stage 4 prostate cancer metastasized.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Ralph Hauke, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Hauke's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Hauke accepts your insurance.
Dr. Hauke frequently treats Secondary Malignancies, Kidney Cancer, and Colorectal Cancer.
Dr. Hauke's office is located at 17201 Wright St Ste 200, Omaha, NE 68130. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Hauke speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Bellevue Medical Center
- CHI Health Creighton University Medical Center - Bergan Mercy
- Chi Health Lakeside
- Chi Health Midlands
- Methodist Fremont Health
- Methodist Hospital
- The Nebraska Medical Center