Click here to compare with other General Surgery Specialists.
Dr. Ralph Park, MD is a general surgery specialist in Lawrence, KS. Dr. Park completed a residency at University Ks Hospital. He currently practices at Lawrence General Surgery and is affiliated with Lawrence Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Park is board certified in General Surgery.
- University Ks Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2002
- University of Kansas / School of Medicine, Medical School — 1997
- University of Kansas / Main Campus, Undergraduate School — 1996
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Lawrence General Surgery
Lawrence General Surgery330 Arkansas St Ste 202, Lawrence, KS 66044 Existing Patients: (785) 505-2200
Cotton Oneil Clinic823 Sw Mulvane St Ste 330, Topeka, KS 66606 Existing Patients: (785) 354-9591
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Park?
I have surgery in 2017 from Dr Parks. He is very friendly and you can ask any question and he will respond.. A carling surgeon Felt secure in his Care.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Park frequently treats Gallbladder Removal, Gallbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy), Laparoscopic, and Abscess or Fluid Incision and Drainage.
Dr. Park's office is located at 330 Arkansas St Ste 202, Lawrence, KS 66044. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Park has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Lawrence Memorial Hospital
- Stormont Vail Hospital