Dr. Zinner has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Ralph Zinner, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Lexington, KY. Dr. Zinner completed a residency at University Tx Med School At Houston. He currently practices at Head, Neck & Respiratory Clinic and is affiliated with Thomas Jefferson University Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Zinner is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- University Tx Med School At Houston, Residency Hospital
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Devon Health
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Keystone Health Plan East
- One Net
- Private HealthCare Systems
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Head, Neck & Respiratory Clinic
Head, Neck & Respiratory Clinic800 Rose St Fl 2, Lexington, KY 40536 Existing Patients: (859) 257-4488
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Zinner?
Outstanding doctor and very sympathetic and positive personality. He is really a pleasure to have as a doctor. He has an extremely optimistic outlook. He also is extremely available, encouraging patients to call his cell phone with questions,e.g., results of the latest blood tests or cat scan. He answers the cell phone and the questions immediately.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Ralph Zinner, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Zinner's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Zinner accepts your insurance.
Dr. Zinner frequently treats Lung Cancer, Pulmonary Disease, and Larynx Conditions.
Dr. Zinner's office is located at 800 Rose St Fl 2, Lexington, KY 40536. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital