Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Ritz accepts your insurance.
Dr. Ralph Ritz, DO is a hospital medicine specialist in Rogers, AR. Dr. Ritz completed a residency at Tulsa Reg Med Center. He currently practices at Mercy Hospital Rogers and is affiliated with Mercy Hospital Northwest Arkansas. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Tulsa Reg Med Center, Residency Hospital
- Oklahoma State Univ Center For Health Sciences College of Osteopathic Medicine, Medical School — 1978
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Mercy Hospital Rogers2710 S Rife Medical Ln, Rogers, AR 72758 Existing Patients: (479) 338-8000
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ritz?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Ritz frequently treats Malnutrition, Tobacco Use Disorder, and Arterial Blood Gas Test (ABG).
Dr. Ritz's office is located at 2710 S Rife Medical Ln, Rogers, AR 72758. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Ritz has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mercy Hospital Northwest Arkansas