Click here to compare with other Orthopedic Surgery Specialists.
Dr. Ralph Liebelt, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Oxford, NC. Dr. Liebelt completed a residency at Duke University Med Center. He currently practices at EmergeOrtho and is affiliated with Duke Regional Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Liebelt is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- New Eng Bapt Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1989
- Duke University Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1988
- Duke University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1984
- Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine, Medical School — 1982
- Washington University At St. Louis School Of Engineering, Undergraduate School — 1978
- American Republic
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Choice Health
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Gateway Health Plan
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Health Net
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- POMCO Group
- Universal American
- Wells Fargo Insurance
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Liebelt?
I finally had to have hip surgery. Went home the same day Have done amazingly well
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Liebelt has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Liebelt frequently treats Joint Pain, Coccygeal Pain, and Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome or Knee Pain.
Dr. Liebelt's office is located at 107 E McClanahan St, Oxford, NC 27565. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Duke Regional Hospital
- Granville Health System
- Maria Parham Medical Center
- North Carolina Specialty Hospital