Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (312) 820-0150.
Dr. Rakhshanda Neelam, MD
New Patient(312) 820-0150
Dr. Rakhshanda Neelam, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Zion, IL. Dr. Neelam completed a residency at Edgewater Hospital. She currently practices at Cancer Treatment Centers of America, Chicago and is affiliated with Cancer Treatment Center of America, Chicago. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
Cancer Treatment Centers of America, Chicago
Cancer Treatment Centers of America, Chicago2520 Elisha Ave, Zion, IL 60099
- Chicago Medical School, Medical Oncology and Hematology, Fellowship Hospital
- Edgewater Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1991
- Services Hosp, Other Education — 1978
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Bluegrass Family Health
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- HAP Insurance
- Health Net
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- McLaren Health Plan
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Mutual of Omaha
- Priority Health
- Sagamore Health Network
- Wisconsin Physicians Service
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Neelam?
Dr. Neelam is an outstanding doctor whose interest is ALWAYS focused on her patient. She is competent, caring and current in her fields of expertise. My sister found hope in her treatment and care under Dr. Neelam's watchful eyes and caring heart and hands.
- Cancer Treatment Center of America, Chicago
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Neelam has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Rakhshanda Neelam, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Neelam's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Neelam accepts your insurance.
Dr. Neelam frequently treats 11q Partial Trisomy Syndrome, Anal and Rectal Cancer, and Anemia.
Dr. Neelam's office is located at 2520 Elisha Ave, Zion, IL 60099. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Neelam speaks Arabic and English. View profile to see all.