Dr. Sheliya has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Rakesh Sheliya, MD is a nephrology specialist in Sunrise, FL. Dr. Sheliya completed a residency at Long Island College Hospital. He currently practices at MDLive and is affiliated with Betsy Johnson Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Sheliya is board certified in Nephrology.
- Long Island College Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2010
- Long Island College Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2008
- Long Island College Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2006
- Government Medical College Rajkot, Medical School — 2003
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
MDLive13630 Nw 8th St, Sunrise, FL 33325 Existing Patients: (800) 400-6354
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sheliya?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Rakesh Sheliya, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Sheliya's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Sheliya accepts your insurance.
Dr. Sheliya frequently treats Acute Kidney Failure, Hyperkalemia, and Hypertensive Chronic Kidney Disease.
Dr. Sheliya's office is located at 13630 Nw 8th St, Sunrise, FL 33325. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Betsy Johnson Hospital
- Wakemed Cary Hospital
- WakeMed Raleigh Campus