Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Chawla accepts your insurance.
Dr. Rakesh Chawla, MD is a cardiology specialist in Manitowoc, WI. Dr. Chawla completed a residency at Summa Hlth System. He currently practices at Holy Family Heart & Vasculr Ctr and is affiliated with Clinton Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Chawla is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- U C S F Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2003
- Medical College of Wisc. Aff. Hospitals & Clinics, Fellowship Hospital — 2001
- Summa Hlth System, Residency Hospital — 1997
- Summa Hlth System, Internship Hospital — 1995
- Thomas Jefferson U, Medical College, Medical School — 1994
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Holy Family Heart & Vasculr Ctr
Holy Family Memorial2300 Western Ave, Manitowoc, WI 54220 Existing Patients: (920) 320-3000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Chawla?
I absolutely love Dr. Chawla and am contemplating the LONG drive to northern Ohio. He is very personable and friendly. He was persistent in finding my diagnosis and have felt so much better since my first appointment with him. I’m sad to see him leave Wilmington.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Chawla frequently treats Chest Pain, Electrocardiogram (EKG), and Tilt Table Testing.
Dr. Chawla's office is located at 2300 Western Ave, Manitowoc, WI 54220. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Chawla speaks Hindi and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Chawla has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Clinton Memorial Hospital