Dr. Rakesh Mehta, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Mehta's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Rakesh Mehta, MD is a hematology specialist in Indianapolis, IN. Dr. Mehta completed a residency at University Of Wi Hospital And Cli. He currently practices at IU Simon Cancer Center and is affiliated with Dukes Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Mehta is board certified in Hematology.
- University Of Wi Hospital And Cli, Residency Hospital
- Pennsylvania State University College Of Medicine, Medical School — 1993
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Mehta?
Dr. Mehta is tge best doctor EVER! He has saved my life, literally, three times and I am forever grateful ??
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Mehta accepts your insurance.
Dr. Mehta frequently treats Blood Disorders.
Dr. Mehta's office is located at 1030 W Michigan St, Indianapolis, IN 46202. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Mehta has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Dukes Memorial Hospital
- Eskenazi Health
- IU Health Methodist Hospital