Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Karmacharya accepts your insurance.
Dr. Rakesh Karmacharya, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Belmont, MA. Dr. Karmacharya completed a residency at Massachusetts General Hospital. He currently practices at MCLEAN HOSPITAL, DBRP. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Karmacharya is board certified in Psychiatry.
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2006
- McLean Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2006
- MGH-McLean Psychiatry Residency, Schizophrenia & Bipolar Disorder Program, Residency Hospital — 2006
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2003
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Mclean Hospital, Dbrp
Mclean Hospital115 Mill St, Belmont, MA 02478 Existing Patients: (617) 855-3947
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Karmacharya?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Karmacharya frequently treats Nondependent Marijuana Abuse, Nondependent Drug and Alcohol Abuse, and Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT).
Dr. Karmacharya's office is located at 115 Mill St, Belmont, MA 02478. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Karmacharya has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.