Dr. Rakesh Bhardwaj, MD is a pulmonologist in Queens Village, NY. Dr. Bhardwaj completed a residency at St Lukes Roosevelt Hospital. He currently practices at Rakesh K Bhardwaj MD and is affiliated with Long Island Jewish Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Bhardwaj is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Rakesh K Bhardwaj MD
Rakesh K Bhardwaj MD8945 Springfield Blvd, Queens Village, NY 11427 (718) 217-2300
- North Shore University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- St Lukes Roosevelt Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1991
- Englewood Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1989
- Gsvm Med College Kanpur University Kanpur Up India, Medical School — 1978
- D.N. Degree College India, Undergraduate School — 1973
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- MVP Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bhardwaj?
Never in USA had a doctor take my vitals himself because he cares too much about his patient and his work that he cannot trust a nurse with correct vitals. I waited 3 hours to see him but he is worth the wait.
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
- North Shore University Hospital