Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Dhillon accepts your insurance.
Dr. Rajwinder Dhillon, MD is a rheumatology specialist in Buffalo, NY. Dr. Dhillon completed a residency at Erie County Medical Center. He currently practices at Allergy and Immunology Clinic and is affiliated with Buffalo General Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Vancouver General Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2008
- Erie County Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2005
- Erie County Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2003
- U Eugenio M de Hostos, Santo Domingo, Medical School — 1998
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Independent Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Allergy and Immunology Clinic
Kaleida Health100 High St, Buffalo, NY 14203 Existing Patients: (716) 859-2985
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Dhillon?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Dhillon frequently treats Arthritis, Rheumatoid Arthritis, and Lupus.
Dr. Dhillon's office is located at 100 High St, Buffalo, NY 14203. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Dhillon has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Buffalo General Medical Center