Dr. Raju Gandhi, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Gandhi's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Raju Gandhi, MD is a vascular surgery specialist in Burlingame, CA. Dr. Gandhi completed a residency at St Luke'S Roosevelt Hospital. and is affiliated with Mills-Peninsula Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Gandhi is board certified in General Surgery.
- Eastern Virginia Med School, Fellowship Hospital
- St Luke'S Roosevelt Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- ADVANTAGE Health Solutions, Inc.
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- Brown & Toland Physicians
- Chinese Community Health Plan (CCHP)
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- Health Net of California
- Kaiser Permanente
- MAPFRE Life Insurance Company of Puerto Rico
- National Elevator
- POMCO Group
- Vista Health Plan
- Western Health Advantage
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Gujarati, Hindi, Russian, Spanish, Tagalog, Ukrainian
- 1 1850 El Camino Real # 200, Burlingame, CA 94010 Existing Patients: (650) 697-2431
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gandhi?
I havd a great visit. Dr. Gandhi & his staff are excellent.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Gandhi accepts your insurance.
Dr. Gandhi frequently treats Vascular Duplex Ultrasonography and Plethysmography, Atherosclerosis, and Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT).
Dr. Gandhi's office is located at 1850 El Camino Real # 200, Burlingame, CA 94010. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Gandhi speaks Russian, Spanish, and Tagalog. View profile to see all.
Dr. Gandhi has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mills-Peninsula Medical Center
- Sequoia Hospital
- Seton Medical Center