Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Rajiv Verma, MD
Dr. Rajiv Verma, MD is
Hindi, Punjabi, Spanish
- Childrens Hospital Boston|Childrens Hospital Boston|Nyu Mc Bellevue Hospital|Nyu Mc Bellevue Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1996
- NEW YORK HOSPITAL MEDICAL CENTER|NEW YORK HOSPITAL MEDICAL CENTER|University Tchg Hospital|University Tchg Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1985
- University Of Zambia, Medical School — 1984
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Buckeye Community Health Plan
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health
- Medicaid of New Jersey
- Midwest Health Plan
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Verma?
- Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
- Cooperman Barnabas Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Rajiv Verma, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Verma's profile.
Dr. Verma in specializes in Cardiology. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Verma frequently treats the following conditions: Septal Defect, Atrial Septal Defect and Patent Foramen Ovale (PFO). See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Verma's office is located at 201 Lyons Ave # 16 Newark, NJ 07112. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Verma is able to speak Hindi, Punjabi and Spanish. View profile to see all.
Dr. Verma provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Rajiv Verma, MD is affiliated with Newark Beth Israel Medical Center and Cooperman Barnabas Medical Center.
Yes, Dr. Rajiv Verma, MD holds board certification in Adult Congenital Heart Disease.
Dr. Verma has over 39 years of healthcare experience.
Dr. Rajiv Verma, MD has a star rating of 4.5/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
NBIMC Children s Heart Center
The Children Hosp of New Jersey201 Lyons Ave # 16, Newark, NJ 07112 Existing Patients: (973) 319-2051