Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Rajiv Saigal, MD
Dr. Rajiv Saigal, MD is
- San Diego Spine Foundation at Scripps, Fellowship Hospital — 2016
- University of Miami Miller School of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 2016
- UCSF Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2015
- Harvard-MIT Division of Health Science and Technology, Other Education — 2009
- Tufts University School of Medicine, Medical School — 2009
- Georgia Insitute Of Technology, Undergraduate School — 2000
- UCSF Medical Center, Internship Hospital
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Saigal?
I really liked Dr. Saigal I have the need to see him again because I have loosened screws and fractures in my back. He has moved to California, I will miss him he was such a kind man always had time to listen.
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Rajiv Saigal, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Saigal's profile.
Dr. Saigal in specializes in Neurological Spine Surgery. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Saigal's office is located at 2500 Mowry Ave # 222 Fremont, CA 94538. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Saigal is able to speak Spanish. View profile to see all.
Dr. Saigal provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Rajiv Saigal, MD is affiliated with Washington Hospital, UCSF Helen Diller Medical Center at Parnassus Heights and Zuckerberg San Francisco General Hospital and Trauma Center.
Yes, Dr. Rajiv Saigal, MD holds board certification in Neurosurgery.
Dr. Rajiv Saigal, MD has a star rating of 4.8/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
- Washington Hospital
- UCSF Helen Diller Medical Center at Parnassus Heights
- Zuckerberg San Francisco General Hospital and Trauma Center
UCSF Zuckerberg San Francisco General Hospital
Washington Hospital2500 Mowry Ave # 222, Fremont, CA 94538 (510) 818-1160