Dr. Nair has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Rajiv Nair, MD is a clinical cardiac electrophysiologist in Bloomfield Hills, MI. Dr. Nair completed a residency at Henry Ford Hospital. He currently practices at Cardiology and Vascular Associates and is affiliated with Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Nair is board certified in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Cardiac Electrophysiology, Fellowship Hospital
- Henry Ford Heart & Vasc Inst, Fellowship Hospital — 2006
- Henry Ford Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2005
- Henry Ford Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1997
- Kottayam Medical College, Mahatma Gandhi University, Medical School — 1992
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Cardiology and Vascular Associates42557 Woodward Ave Ste 200, Bloomfield Hills, MI 48304 Existing Patients: (248) 333-1170
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Nair?
Dr. Nair was part of a team that saved my daughter’s life. He was incredibly skilled, thorough and attentive. So thankful for his care.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Rajiv Nair, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Nair's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Nair accepts your insurance.
Dr. Nair frequently treats Atrial Fibrillation, Arrhythmias, and Cardioversion, Elective.
Dr. Nair's office is located at 42557 Woodward Ave Ste 200, Bloomfield Hills, MI 48304. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Nair speaks Macedonian and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- DMC Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
- Saint Joseph Mercy Oakland