Dr. Rajiv Kumar, MD is a vascular & interventional radiology specialist in Merrillville, IN. Dr. Kumar completed a residency at Indiana University School Of Medicine. He currently practices at NW Indiana Radiology Services PC and is affiliated with Methodist Hospital Southlake.
- University of Texas Medical School At San Antonio, Fellowship Hospital — 2014
- Indiana University School Of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 2013
- Rush University Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2009
- Indiana University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 2008
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kumar?
I went to see Dr. Kumar for a lung biopsy. He was friendly and put me at ease. He explained the procedure he was going to perform and what to expect. He has a great bed side manor and answered all my questions. He also has a great nurse named Mike. Mike also put me at ease and we even had a couple laughs. Mike told me even if I have cancer that it is curable, that I can make it. I really needed to hear that, thank you Mike! Thank you Dr. kumar.
- Methodist Hospital Southlake
- Methodist Hospitals - Northlake Campus