Dr. Rajir Khanna, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Khanna's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Rajir Khanna, MD is a hematology specialist in Beckley, WV. Dr. Khanna completed a residency at Marshall U. He currently practices at Raleigh Regional Cancer Center and is affiliated with Beckley ARH Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Case Western Reserve University, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- Marshall U, Residency Hospital — 1991
- Marshall U, Internship Hospital — 1989
- Jawaharlal Inst Post Grad Med Educ & Rsch, Medical School — 1986
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Raleigh Regional Cancer Center
Raleigh Regional Cancer center275 Dry Hill Rd, Beckley, WV 25801 Existing Patients: (304) 253-6060
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Khanna?
He has been my husband's oncologist since the fall of 2015. He is very forthright in his demeanor and very caring. He explains treatment and answers all questions posed to him. We were and continue to trust his care as my husband has been in remission. I would recommend him to anyone facing the challenges of cancer.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Khanna accepts your insurance.
Dr. Khanna frequently treats Renal Neoplasms & Resection, Gastrointestinal Neoplasms, and Blood Disorders.
Dr. Khanna's office is located at 275 Dry Hill Rd, Beckley, WV 25801. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Khanna has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Beckley ARH Hospital
- Raleigh General Hospital