Dr. Rajiv Jain, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Buffalo, NY. Dr. Jain completed a residency at Duke University Hospital. He currently practices at Sheridan Medical Group and is affiliated with Buffalo General Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Jain is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Sheridan Medical Group
Sheridan Medical Group Llp1491 Sheridan Dr Ste 100, Buffalo, NY 14217 (716) 332-4476
UBMD Orthopaedic & Sports Medicine
Amherst Health Center4949 Harlem Rd, Amherst, NY 14226 (716) 204-3200
- Duke University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2001
- Duke University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2000
- Duke University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1997
- Cornell University, College Of Agriculture and Life Sciences, Bachelor Of Science In Biology, Undergraduate School — 1992
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Independent Health
- MVP Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Jain?
I have been with Dr. Jain for a few years now, I could not be happier! He is so nice, so knowledgable and so caring. I really could not pick a better PCP.
- Buffalo General Medical Center
- Kenmore Mercy Hospital
- Sisters Of Charity Hospital