Dr. Rajiv Pandya, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Atlanta, GA. Dr. Pandya completed a residency at Medical College of Georgia Hospital and Clinic. He currently practices at Atlanta Knee & Shoulder Clinic and is affiliated with Emory Saint Joseph's Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Pandya is board certified in Orthopaedic Sports Medicine.
Atlanta Knee & Shoulder Clinic
Atlanta Knee & Shoulder Clinic3200 Downwood Cir Nw Ste 410, Atlanta, GA 30327 Existing Patients: (404) 352-4779
- Am Sp Med Inst, Fellowship Hospital
- Medical College of Georgia Hospital and Clinic, Residency Hospital
- Medical College of Georgia Hospital and Clinic, Internship Hospital — 1988
- University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill, Medical School — 1987
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Kaiser Permanente
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Pandya?
I had partial knee replacement surgery in January 2020. Very happy with the results. Dr Pandya is one of the best surgeons you’ll find in the Atlanta area. I highly recommend him.
- Emory Saint Joseph's Hospital
- Northside Hospital
- Piedmont Rockdale Hospital
- Southern Regional Medical Center