Call (832) 241-9906 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Rajiv Agarwal, MD is a cardiology specialist in Cleveland, TX. Dr. Agarwal completed a residency at University Of Texas Medical School At Houston, Chief Resident. He currently practices at Modern Heart and Vascular Institute and is affiliated with HCA Houston Healthcare Kingwood. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Agarwal is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Cleveland Clinic Coundation Ohio, Fellowship Hospital — 2007
- Chief Fellow, University Of Texas At Houston, Fellowship Hospital — 2006
- University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston Program, Fellowship Hospital — 2006
- University Of Texas Medical School At Houston, Chief Resident, Residency Hospital — 2003
- Houston Hermann Hosp-U Tex Hlth Scis, Internship Hospital — 2000
- Houston Baptist University, Undergraduate School — 1995
- American Republic
- Assurant Health
- Bakery & Confectionary Union Plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- HAP Insurance
- Humana Health Plan of Texas
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Meritain Health
- Molina Healthcare
- National Elevator
- Thrivent Financial
- Universal American
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Gujarati, Hindi, Mandarin, Spanish, Tagalog
Modern Heart and Vascular Institute
Modern Heart and Vascular Institute212 N College Ave B, Cleveland, TX 77327 Existing Patients: (832) 241-9906
Modern Heart and Vascular Institute21703 Kingsland Blvd Ste 100, Katy, TX 77450 Existing Patients: (832) 241-9903
Modern Heart and Vascular Institute18980 W Memorial Dr Ste 100, Humble, TX 77338 Existing Patients: (832) 241-9904
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Agarwal?
very personable and spends a lot of time with you.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Agarwal has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Rajiv Agarwal, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Agarwal's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Agarwal accepts your insurance.
Dr. Agarwal frequently treats Hypertensive Heart Disease, Heart Palpitations, and Syncope.
Dr. Agarwal's office is located at 212 N College Ave B, Cleveland, TX 77327. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Agarwal speaks Spanish, Tagalog, and Gujarati. View profile to see all.
- HCA Houston Healthcare Kingwood
- Memorial Hermann Northeast Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Northwest Hospital