Dr. Chhokar has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Rajinder Chhokar, MD is a cardiology specialist in Columbus, GA. Dr. Chhokar completed a residency at Sinai Grace Hosp/grace Hospital. She currently practices at Chhokar & Chhokar M.D., PC and is affiliated with Piedmont Columbus Regional Midtown. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Chhokar is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Sinai Grace Hosp/grace Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Medical College Of Georgia Hosp & Clinic, Fellowship Hospital — 1982
- Mt. Carmel Mercy Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1980
- Rajindera Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1970
- Government Medical College Patiala, Baba Farid University Of Health Sciences, Medical School — 1970
- American Republic
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Assurant Health
- Bakery & Confectionary Union Plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Community Health Choice
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Health Net
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Humana Employers Health Plan of Georgia
- Husky Health
- INTotal Health
- Kaiser Permanente
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- MVP Health Care
- National Elevator
- Peach State Health Plan
- POMCO Group
- Principal Life
- Pyramid Life
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Universal Health Network
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Chhokar & Chhokar M.D., PC
Chhokar Clinic2300 Manchester Expy Ste 1001, Columbus, GA 31904 Existing Patients: (706) 322-0528
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Chhokar?
Dr. Chhokar has treated my husband and me. She has excellent repaire combined thorough knowledge cardiac health, disease, and internal medicine. She os able to understand you as whole person, not just as one with heart condition. She takes all factors in consideration when treating a pt. Social, mental, family matters ( if you wish) which makes her a jewel of physician.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Rajinder Chhokar, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Chhokar's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Chhokar accepts your insurance.
Dr. Chhokar frequently treats Hypertension, Heart Disease, and Lipid Disorders.
Dr. Chhokar's office is located at 2300 Manchester Expy Ste 1001, Columbus, GA 31904. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Chhokar speaks Hindi and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Piedmont Columbus Regional Midtown
- St. Francis - Emory Healthcare