Dr. Vrushab has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Rajesh Vrushab, MD is a cardiology specialist in Bedford, TX. Dr. Vrushab completed a residency at University Ill Michael Reese Hospital. He currently practices at Fisher Cardiology & Electrophysiology and is affiliated with Baylor Scott and White Medical Center Grapevine. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Vrushab is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Karnatak University / Karnatak Medical College, Medical School
- Advocate Illinois Masonic Med Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2002
- Michael Reese Hospital And Med Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2001
- University Ill Michael Reese Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1998
- U Ill-Michael Reese Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1996
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Kaiser Permanente
- Molina Healthcare
- MVP Health Care
- Texas Workers' Compensation
- Universal American
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Fisher Cardiology & Electrophysiology
Fisher Cardiology & Electrophysiology1305 Airport Fwy Ste 424, Bedford, TX 76021 Existing Patients: (817) 510-1060
- 2 300 N Rufe Snow Dr, Keller, TX 76248 Existing Patients: (817) 545-1355
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Vrushab?
Dr. Vrushab was physician on duty at Texas Health Harris in Bedford when I came in January with Atrial Flutters from my morning Jog. Diagnosed it. Did extensive test. Recommended Ablation for Atrial Flutters. Did at Harris later. His team was exceptional. His procedure staff at Hospital and his office staff exceptional. Had 90 day check up today. All is well. Thankful to have such a qualified Cardiologist who truly is interested in your well being.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Rajesh Vrushab, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Vrushab's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Vrushab accepts your insurance.
Dr. Vrushab frequently treats Heart Disease, Electrocardiogram (EKG), and Heart Palpitations.
Dr. Vrushab's office is located at 1305 Airport Fwy Ste 424, Bedford, TX 76021. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Vrushab speaks Hindi, Kannada, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baylor Scott and White Medical Center Grapevine
- Medical City North Hills
- Texas Health Heb