Click here to compare with other Hematology Specialists.
Dr. Rajesh Surapaneni, MD is a hematology specialist in Harrisburg, PA. Dr. Surapaneni completed a residency at Henry Ford Hospital. He currently practices at Andrews & Patel Associates and is affiliated with Holy Spirit Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Surapaneni is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Henry Ford Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Institute Of Medical Sciences, Varanasi, Banaras Hindu University, Medical School — 1999
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Geisinger Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Andrews & Patel Associates
- 3 355 N 21st St Ste 301, Camp Hill, PA 17011 Existing Patients: (717) 798-3720
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Surapaneni?
Dr. Surapaneni does an excellent job examining my reports and examining me. He also is consistent in explaining the results of my blood tests, showing me the results, and letting me know the status of my condition. I would recommend him to anyone because of the superior care he has given me.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Surapaneni frequently treats Anemia, Myeloproliferative Disorders, and Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia.
Dr. Surapaneni's office is located at 4518 Union Deposit Rd Ste 201, Harrisburg, PA 17111. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Surapaneni speaks Hindi and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Surapaneni has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Holy Spirit Hospital
- UPMC Pinnacle Harrisburg