Dr. Rajesh Sachdeva, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Sachdeva's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Rajesh Sachdeva, MD is a cardiology specialist in Atlanta, GA. Dr. Sachdeva completed a residency at Harlem Hospital Center. He currently practices at GRADY HEALTH SYSTEM. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Sachdeva is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Harlem Hospital Center, Fellowship Hospital
- Bridgeport Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2001
- Harlem Hospital Center, Residency Hospital — 1998
- Harlem Hospital Center, Internship Hospital — 1996
- Govt Med Coll, Medical School — 1991
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Grady Health System
Grady Hospital80 Jesse Hill Jr Dr SE, Atlanta, GA 30303 Existing Patients: (404) 616-1000
Morehouse School Of Medicine IM
Morehouse School Of Medicine IM1800 Howell Mill Rd Nw Ste 275, Atlanta, GA 30318 Existing Patients: (404) 756-1400
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sachdeva?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Sachdeva accepts your insurance.
Dr. Sachdeva frequently treats Stress Test, Pharmacologic Stress Test, Adenosine, and Treadmill Stress Test.
Dr. Sachdeva's office is located at 80 Jesse Hill Jr Dr SE, Atlanta, GA 30303. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Sachdeva has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.