Dr. Banker has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Rajesh Banker, MD is a clinical cardiac electrophysiologist in Newport Beach, CA. Dr. Banker completed a residency at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center. He currently practices at Premier Cardiology, Inc and is affiliated with Hoag Hospital Newport Beach. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Banker is board certified in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- California Pacific Med Ctr - Pacific, Fellowship Hospital
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, Internship Hospital
- Kaiser Permanente Electrophsiology Ref. Ctr., Fellowship Hospital — 2009
- Northwestern University The Feinberg School Of Medicine, Medical School — 2003
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Premier Cardiology, Inc
Premier Cardiology520 Superior Ave Ste 330, Newport Beach, CA 92663 Existing Patients: (949) 478-7373
Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian1 Hoag Dr, Newport Beach, CA 92663 Existing Patients: (949) 764-4624
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Banker?
Dr Banker was very prompt, kind and explained all procedures thoroughly! I would highly recommend him for any Cardiologist procedure! The office was excellent as well! Keep up the great work!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Banker accepts your insurance.
Dr. Banker frequently treats Ventricular Fibrillation, Heart Disease, and Ablation for Treatment of Cardiac Arrhythmias.
Dr. Banker's office is located at 520 Superior Ave Ste 330, Newport Beach, CA 92663. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Hoag Hospital Newport Beach
- UCI Medical Center