Dr. Kumar has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Rajesh Kumar, MD is a nephrology specialist in Oklahoma City, OK. Dr. Kumar completed a residency at University Of Ok College Of Med. He currently practices at Midtown Renal Care, Oklahoma City, OK and is affiliated with Great Plains Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kumar is board certified in Nephrology.
- University Of Ok College Of Med, Residency Hospital
- University Of The West Indies, Jamaica, Faculty Of Medical Sciences, Medical School — 1999
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community Care Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Midtown Renal Care, Oklahoma City, OK
Midtown Renal Care, Oklahoma City, OK810 Nw 10th St Ste A, Oklahoma City, OK 73106 Existing Patients: (405) 272-8367
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kumar?
Dr Kumar is very attentive he cares a lot for my health when ever I have a concern he is right on to help I know my condition is not so well but he makes sure I'm comfortable with my treatments
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Rajesh Kumar, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kumar's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kumar accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kumar frequently treats Glomerulonephritis & Nephropathy.
Dr. Kumar's office is located at 810 Nw 10th St Ste A, Oklahoma City, OK 73106. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Great Plains Regional Medical Center
- Ssm Health Saint Anthony Hospital Oklahoma City
- Stillwater Medical Center