Dr. Rajesh Khanna, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Beverly Hills, CA. Dr. Khanna completed a residency at Jipmer Hospital. He currently practices at Khanna Vision Institute and is affiliated with Community Memorial Hospital San Buenaventura. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Khanna is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Jipmer Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Suny Downstate Medical Center College of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 2002
- Graduate Hospital, Internal Medicine, Internship Hospital — 1999
- Midwest Eye Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1998
- University of Cincinnati / Main Campus, Fellowship Hospital — 1998
- Kem Hospital, University Of Bombay, Residency Hospital — 1995
- University Of Madras, India, Medical School — 1990
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Molina Healthcare
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Khanna?
Dr. Khanna and staff are amazing people with great skills. I had surgery on both my eyes and the results were great. I can see!! I highly reommend Dr. Khanna's skills.
- Community Memorial Hospital San Buenaventura
- Los Robles Health System - Los Robles Regional Medical Center