Dr. Rajendran Alappan, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Alappan's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Rajendran Alappan, MD is a nephrology specialist in Columbus, GA. Dr. Alappan completed a residency at Yale Int Med Primary Care Prgm. He currently practices at Renal Associates LLC and is affiliated with Piedmont Columbus Regional Northside. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Alappan is board certified in Nephrology.
- Yale Sch Med, Fellowship Hospital — 2000
- Yale Int Med Primary Care Prgm, Residency Hospital — 1996
- U Hosp West Indies, Residency Hospital — 1984
- Combined Hosps-Bangalore Med Coll, Internship Hospital — 1975
- Bangalore Med Coll, Medical School — 1975
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Humana Employers Health Plan of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Renal Associates LLC
Renal Associates LLC6228 Bradley Park Dr Ste A, Columbus, GA 31904 Existing Patients: (706) 322-1486
Renal Associates LLC1216 Stark Ave Ste A, Columbus, GA 31906 Existing Patients: (706) 320-0801
Renal Associates LLC4391 Riverchase Dr, Phenix City, AL 36867 Existing Patients: (706) 322-1486
Columbus Home Training1200 Brookstone Centre Pkwy Ste 111, Columbus, GA 31904 Existing Patients: (706) 322-1486
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Alappan?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Alappan accepts your insurance.
Dr. Alappan frequently treats Proteinuria, Vitamin D Deficiency, and Hyperkalemia.
Dr. Alappan's office is located at 6228 Bradley Park Dr Ste A, Columbus, GA 31904. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Alappan has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Piedmont Columbus Regional Northside
- St. Francis - Emory Healthcare
- Wellstar West Georgia Medical Center