Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (301) 786-5761, and for other questions, call (301) 618-2242.
Dr. Rajendra Shetty, MD
New Patient(301) 786-5761
Dr. Rajendra Shetty, MD is a cardiology specialist in Cheverly, MD. Dr. Shetty completed a residency at Prince Georges Hospital Center. He currently practices at UM Capital Region Medical Group and is affiliated with UM Capital Region Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Shetty is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Prince Georges Hospital Center, Residency Hospital
- West Virginia University Hospitals, Fellowship Hospital — 2006
- Wv U-Ruby Mem Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 2005
- Prince Georges Hospital Center, Internship Hospital — 2001
- Grant Medical College, Internship Hospital — 1994
- Government Med College Gulbarga University, Medical School — 1994
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Shetty?
A Doctor who actually cares about his patients. Thanks Doc for everything, your snow storm patient....
- UM Capital Region Medical Center
- Adventist Healthcare White Oak Medical Center
- Doctors Community Hospital
- Medstar Southern Maryland Hospital Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Shetty has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Rajendra Shetty, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Shetty's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Shetty accepts your insurance.
Dr. Shetty frequently treats Chest Pain, Dizziness, and Obesity.
Dr. Shetty's office is located at 3001 Hospital Dr # H401, Cheverly, MD 20785. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Shetty speaks Hindi and English. View profile to see all.
UM Capital Region Medical Group
UM Capital Region Medical Group3001 Hospital Dr # H401, Cheverly, MD 20785 Existing Patients: (301) 618-2242