Click here to compare with other Oncology Specialists.
Dr. Rajat Malhotra, MD is a oncology specialist in Arlington Heights, IL. Dr. Malhotra completed a residency at Northwestern Memorial Hospital. He currently practices at Illinois Cancer Specialists and is affiliated with Advocate Lutheran General Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Malhotra is board certified in Hematology.
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2001
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1997
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1995
- Southern Illinois University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1994
- Loyola University, Undergraduate School — 1990
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Evolutions Healthcare Systems
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Galaxy Health Network
- National Provider Network
- Preferred Medical Plan
- Preferred Network Access
- Three Rivers Provider Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Illinois Cancer Specialists
Illinois Cancer Specialists880 W Central Rd, Arlington Heights, IL 60005 Existing Patients: (847) 259-4482
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Malhotra?
Very good. Dr Malhotra is personable and a positive presence in his line of medicine. He reads my chart prior to walking in, he asks questions and listens to me.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Malhotra has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Malhotra frequently treats Pancreatic Neoplasms and Renal Neoplasms & Resection.
Dr. Malhotra's office is located at 880 W Central Rd, Arlington Heights, IL 60005. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
- AMITA Health Alexian Brothers Medical Center Elk Grove Village
- Northwest Community Hospital