Dr. Rajat Bannerji, MD is a hematology specialist in New Brunswick, NJ. Dr. Bannerji completed a residency at The Johns Hopkins Hospital. He currently practices at Rutgers - Cancer Institute of New Jersey and is affiliated with Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Bannerji is board certified in Hematology.
Rutgers - Cancer Institute of New Jersey
Rutgers - Cancer Institute of New Jersey195 Little Albany St, New Brunswick, NJ 08901 Call
- Walter Reed Army Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 2001
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1998
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1996
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bannerji?
My friend was undergoing chemo for CCL at another hospital. He went through chemo successfully one time but years later, he needed to go through it again and it wasn't working. He was referred to Dr. Bannerji who was doing a clinical trial with a drug called ABT-199. My friend has been healthy ever since. He has some minor side effects from the drug but is otherwise active and strong, and his blood counts have been good for four years. He loves Dr. Bannerji. He literally saved my friend's life.
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital