Dr. Reddy has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Rajasekhar Reddy, MD is a interventional cardiology specialist in Stockbridge, GA. Dr. Reddy completed a residency at Apollo Hosps. He currently practices at Atlanta Heart Associates and is affiliated with Emory University Hospital Midtown. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- University of Arkansas For Medical Sciences, Fellowship Hospital — 2007
- University of Massachusetts Medical School, Internship Hospital — 2001
- Brown U Med Sch, Other Education — 2000
- Apollo Hosps, Residency Hospital — 1996
- Psg Institute Of Medical Sciences And Research, Tamil Nadu Dr Mgr Medical University, Medical School — 1995
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Reddy?
Dr. Reddy is the best! He is always so friendly and almost always on schedule. He answers my questions and never makes me feel rushed or blown off. I am so glad I changed to him.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Rajasekhar Reddy, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Reddy's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Reddy accepts your insurance.
Dr. Reddy frequently treats Hypertension, Heart Disease, and Chest Pain.
Dr. Reddy's office is located at 350 Country Club Dr Ste A, Stockbridge, GA 30281. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Emory University Hospital Midtown
- Piedmont Fayette Hospital
- Piedmont Henry Hospital
- Piedmont Hospital
- Southern Regional Medical Center
- Wellstar Atlanta Medical Center
- Wellstar Atlanta Medical Center South
- Wellstar Spalding Regional Hospital
Atlanta Heart Associates350 Country Club Dr Ste A, Stockbridge, GA 30281 (770) 692-4000