Dr. Reddy has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Rajasekhar Reddy, MD is a cardiology specialist in Stockbridge, GA. Dr. Reddy completed a residency at Metrowest Med Center. He currently practices at Henry Medical Center ANS and is affiliated with Emory University Hospital Midtown. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Reddy is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- University Of Arkansas For Medical Sciences, Fellowship Hospital — 2007
- Metrowest Med Center, Residency Hospital — 2003
- University Of Massachusetts Medical School, Internship Hospital — 2001
- Brown U Med Sch, Other Education — 2000
- Apollo Hosps, Residency Hospital — 1996
- Psg Institute Of Medical Sciences And Research, Tamil Nadu Dr Mgr Medical University, Medical School — 1995
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Henry Medical Center ANS
Piedmont Henry Hospital1133 Eagles Landing Pkwy, Stockbridge, GA 30281 Existing Patients: (678) 604-1000
Atlanta Heart Associates350 Country Club Dr Ste A, Stockbridge, GA 30281 Existing Patients: (770) 692-4000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Reddy?
Dr. Reddy is the best! He is always so friendly and almost always on schedule. He answers my questions and never makes me feel rushed or blown off. I am so glad I changed to him.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Rajasekhar Reddy, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Reddy's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Reddy accepts your insurance.
Dr. Reddy frequently treats Hypertension, Electrocardiogram (EKG), and Heart Disease.
Dr. Reddy's office is located at 1133 Eagles Landing Pkwy, Stockbridge, GA 30281. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Emory University Hospital Midtown
- Piedmont Fayette Hospital
- Piedmont Henry Hospital
- Piedmont Hospital
- Southern Regional Medical Center
- Wellstar Atlanta Medical Center
- Wellstar Atlanta Medical Center South
- Wellstar Spalding Regional Hospital