Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Gupta accepts your insurance.
Dr. Rajan Gupta, MD is a interventional radiology specialist in Denver, CO. Dr. Gupta completed a residency at University of Colorado School of Medicine. He currently practices at Anesthesia Department and is affiliated with Good Samaritan Medical Center.
- University of Colorado Hospital Anschutz Inpatient Pavilion, Fellowship Hospital — 2007
- University of Colorado School of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 2006
- Virginia Mason Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2002
- Oregon U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 2001
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Kaiser Permanente
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gupta?
Dr. Gupta performed a thyroid biopsy, which I was fairly nervous for. He explained the process and let me know exactly what to expect. He has a very relaxed demeanor, which put me at ease immediately. He chatted casually about his kids during the procedure, and it was over before I knew it. Approximately 24 hours after the procedure, Dr. Gupta called me personally to go over the results, which came back benign to my intense relief. I greatly appreciated him taking the time to call me and answer my questions about follow-up care. Overall, he ensured I was well cared for and comfortable.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Gupta frequently treats Acute Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT), Acute Venous Embolism Thrombosis, and Atherosclerosis.
Dr. Gupta's office is located at 1375 E 19th Ave, Denver, CO 80218. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Gupta has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Good Samaritan Medical Center
- Saint Joseph Hospital