Dr. Raja Shaikh, MD is a vascular & interventional radiology specialist in Boston, MA. Dr. Shaikh completed a residency at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center (Vascular and Interventional Radiolofy). He currently practices at Boston Children's Hospital, Department of Radiology and is affiliated with Boston Children's Hospital. Dr. Shaikh is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Boston Children's Hospital (Pediatric Interventional Radiology), Fellowship Hospital — 2012
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center (Vascular and Interventional Radiolofy), Residency Hospital — 2011
- University of Arkansas Medical Sciences (Body MRI), Fellowship Hospital — 2010
- Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Fellowship Hospital — 2005
- Kle Hospital/Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Internship Hospital — 2000
- Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Medical School — 1999
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Shaikh?
- Boston Children's Hospital