Dr. Mudad has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Raja Mudad, MD is a oncology specialist in Miramar, FL. Dr. Mudad completed a residency at Duke University Hospital. He currently practices at Florida Precision Oncology and is affiliated with Jackson Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Mudad is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- Duke University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1995
- Duke University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1992
- Duke University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1990
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Arabic, French, Spanish
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Mudad?
He is the best doctor and human being . He is a my son’s doctor. My son is Manuel Figueroa
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Raja Mudad, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Mudad's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Mudad accepts your insurance.
Dr. Mudad frequently treats Allergic Conjunctivitis, Pinkeye (Conjunctivitis), and Lung Cancer.
Dr. Mudad's office is located at 12741 Miramar Pkwy, Miramar, FL 33027. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Mudad speaks Spanish, Arabic, and French. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Jackson Memorial Hospital
- Memorial Regional Hospital
- Sylvester Comprehensive Cancer Center/UMHC