Dr. Raj Singh, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Las Vegas, NV. Dr. Singh completed a residency at University Of Nevada School Of Medicine. He currently practices at HEALOR and is affiliated with North Vista Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Singh is board certified in Nephrology.
Hindi, Punjabi, Spanish, Tagalog, Vietnamese, English
- University of Kansas Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2010
- University Of Nevada School Of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 2008
- University Of Nevada School Of Medicine, Medical School — 2008
- University of Nevada School of Medicine Affiliated Hospitals, Internship Hospital — 2006
- India, Undergraduate School — 2003
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Principal Financial Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Singh?
I was having medical problems way back in December 2019. I called looking for a primary doctor. The receptionist was very compassionate about the call and invited me to come in that day if I could get theier by 4:00 pm. Listen people that doctors visit was the best doctors visit in my life. I was diagnosed and sent for examination by a specialist. They really care about me and do a though job. I have a doctor's office who I can trust to get it right. They are top shelf. I rate the doctors triplle A in service, coutesy and price. Sincerely Gilbert Earl Wainwright. Founder/CEO. One love enterprises.
- North Vista Hospital
- University Medical Center