Click here to compare with other Family Medicine Specialists.
Dr. Raj Sajid, MD is a family medicine specialist in Collinsville, IL. Dr. Sajid completed a residency at Jackson Park Hospital and Medical Center. He currently practices at William G Bonzelet M D S C and is affiliated with Anderson Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Jackson Park Hospital and Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- Jackson Park Hospital and Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2004
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Missouri
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Molina Healthcare
- Principal Life
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sajid?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Sajid has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Sajid frequently treats Smoking Cessation Counseling, Tobacco Use Disorder, and Anxiety.
Dr. Sajid's office is located at 415 W Main St Ste 3, Collinsville, IL 62234. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Sajid speaks Spanish, Hindi, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Anderson Hospital
- Saint Luke's Des Peres Hospital
- SSM Health DePaul Hospital - St. Louis
- SSM Health St. Clare Hospital - Fenton
- SSM Health St. Joseph Hospital - St. Charles
- SSM Health St. Mary’s Hospital - St. Louis