Click here to compare with other Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists.
Dr. Raj Terkonda, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Denver, CO. Dr. Terkonda completed a residency at University Of Minnesota. He currently practices at Sleep and Sinus Solutions and is affiliated with Littleton Adventist Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Terkonda is board certified in Sleep Medicine.
- University Of California, Davis, Fellowship Hospital
- University Of Minnesota, Residency Hospital
- Hennepin County Medical Center, Internship Hospital
- University Of Missouri - Kansas City, Medical School
- University Of Minnesota-Twin Cities-M.S., Other Education — 1995
- American Republic
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Sleep and Sinus Solutions
Cherry Creek Face & Skin
Cherry Creek Face & Skin10101 Ridgegate Pkwy, Lone Tree, CO 80124 Existing Patients: (303) 224-4711
Sky Ridge Medical Center
Sky Ridge Medical Center10101 Ridgegate Pkwy, Lone Tree, CO 80124 Existing Patients: (303) 224-4711
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Terkonda?
Thank you Dr. Terkonda! I went in for a chin implant because I inherited my mothers weak chin. Dr. Terkonda and I had a good discussion about the symmetry of my face specifically that I have a round face and the result I was looking for was a more angular masculine jaw line. He explained the difference between a chin implant and genioplasty. He explained how genioplasty would actually pull the muscles attached to the bone in my chin forward and give my face a slightly more angular look. Because of my round face he also performed lipo under my chin and buccal fat removal. It’s been 6 weeks and I am extremely pleased with the results. The recovery was just as he explained, I was out of work only a couple of days and the majority of the swelling was gone in 10 days.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Terkonda has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Terkonda frequently treats Wound Repair, Diagnostic Nasal and-or Sinus Endoscopy, and Ablation or Excision of Nasal Turbinates .
Dr. Terkonda's office is located at 3150 E 3rd Ave Ste 300, Denver, CO 80206. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Littleton Adventist Hospital
- North Suburban Medical Center
- Presbyterian/St. Luke's Medical Center
- Rose Medical Center
- Sky Ridge Medical Center
- St. Anthony Hospital
- Swedish Medical Center