Dr. Mulpuri has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Raj Mulpuri, MD is a pulmonologist in Surprise, AZ. Dr. Mulpuri completed a residency at Baylor College Of Med. He currently practices at Sunrise Medical Center and is affiliated with Banner Boswell Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Mulpuri is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
- Baylor College Of Med, Residency Hospital
- Henry Ford Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Gandhi Medical College, Medical School — 1991
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Mulpuri?
Cordial and professional.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Raj Mulpuri, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Mulpuri's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Mulpuri accepts your insurance.
Dr. Mulpuri frequently treats Obstructive Lung Disease, Pulmonary Vascular Conditions, and Sleep Apnea.
Dr. Mulpuri's office is located at 18731 N Reems Rd Ste 680, Surprise, AZ 85374. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Mulpuri speaks Hindi and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Banner Boswell Medical Center
- Banner Del E. Webb Medical Center
- Wickenburg Community Hospital
Sunrise Medical Center
Sunrise Medical Center18731 N Reems Rd Ste 680, Surprise, AZ 85374 Existing Patients: (623) 975-0592