Dr. Raj Narayani, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Narayani's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Raj Narayani, MD is a gastroenterology specialist in Knoxville, TN. Dr. Narayani completed a residency at Wilford Hall Med Ctr-USAF. He currently practices at Gastrointestinal Associates and is affiliated with Fort Sanders Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Narayani is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- Wilford Hall Med Ctr-USAF, Fellowship Hospital — 2001
- Wilford Hall Med Ctr-USAF, Residency Hospital — 1998
- Wilford Hall Med Ctr-USAF, Internship Hospital — 1996
- Vanderbilt University School of Medicine, Medical School — 1995
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Gastrointestinal Associates801 N Weisgarber Rd Ste 100, Knoxville, TN 37909 Existing Patients: (865) 588-5121
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Narayani?
Office visit followed by Colonoscopy. As a previous RN, I was very impressed with Dr. Narayani, all of the staff, and the process by which the office and endoscopy suites flow. Highly recommend.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Narayani accepts your insurance.
Dr. Narayani frequently treats Esophageal Disorders.
Dr. Narayani's office is located at 801 N Weisgarber Rd Ste 100, Knoxville, TN 37909. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Narayani has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Fort Sanders Regional Medical Center
- Jefferson Memorial Hospital
- Physicians Regional Medical Center