Call (831) 204-6156 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Raina Ferzoco, MD
New Patient(831) 204-6156
Dr. Raina Ferzoco, MD is a hematology & oncology specialist in Santa Cruz, CA. She currently practices at Dignity Health Medical Group - Dominican and is affiliated with Dominican Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Ferzoco is board certified in Hematology.
Dignity Health Medical Group - Dominican
Dignity Health Medical Group - Dominican1595 Soquel Dr Ste 350, Santa Cruz, CA 95065 Existing Patients: (831) 204-6156
- Mayo Clinic Hematology/Oncology, Fellowship Hospital — 2016
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ferzoco?
- Dominican Hospital
- Abbott Northwestern Hospital
- M Health Fairview St. John's Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Ferzoco has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Raina Ferzoco, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Ferzoco's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Ferzoco accepts your insurance.
Dr. Ferzoco frequently treats Pancreatic Neoplasms.
Dr. Ferzoco's office is located at 1595 Soquel Dr Ste 350, Santa Cruz, CA 95065. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Ferzoco speaks Marathi and English. View profile to see all.